Trials in Ireland - Discussion ForumsTrialsIrelandTrials TalkTraining day this Sunday 18th
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Training day this Sunday 18th  (Read 1606 times)
rogercallaghan

« on: 12 January 2015, 10:09:28 PM »

This Sunday the TMC are running a training/practise day at Butter Mountain 10.30.
The gate will be open from 10.30 and will close at 15.30
Yesterday day there was 36 volunteers  at the venue and done a mega amount of clearing,
so plenty of new sections for training/practise
Entry fee is 20  per adult, 10  per youth ( all youths must have a parent present )
There will be tuition on the day.
The day is open to all ,youths, beginners and regular competitors
TRIALS BIKES ONLY
c u Sunday Roger 087 6502629
Kenny Porter

« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2015, 09:30:19 PM »

Hi.  I am currently teaching my  10 year old son how to ride.    I think this might do him some good and give him a bit of motivation .     
Can you give me directions to the event?   I live in Naas. 

Thank you.

Ken.
rogercallaghan

« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2015, 10:19:38 PM »

Kenny   if you head from Blessington on the N81 towards Tallaght at Brittas inn  Pub that for sale, you
turn right  it will be sign posted from there
c u then Roger
rogercallaghan

« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2015, 10:55:17 PM »

On Sunday the gate will open at 10.30 till 11.30.  At 11.30 the gate will be locked so I can head off to do some tuition.
At lunch break at 1-1.30 the gate will be open if any body would like to come along for the afternoon
or head home, we will finish up at 3.30 so if all could finish up for 3.30 so I can lock up.
Sign on will be done when you come in the gate so if you could have the correct money ready that would be great.
Regular competitors are welcome to come out and use the venue for practise.
  NO RIDING ON MOTOCROSS TRACK
Roger
shanegallagher

« Reply #4 on: 19 January 2015, 10:18:15 PM »

Hi all.Just a wee post to say i had a great day yesterday on Butter mountain. In fairness the band of merry men did a great job clearing the rivers to make multiple  sections which are great for  bike fitness and training.So thanks to Roger  "The Don"(Frankie) and all who helped out including Ken for the photos. This is a great way to practise llegally  whilst being insured also . Best regards Shane Gallagher

" IN THIS SPORT I LIVE MY LIFE A QUATER SECOND AT A TIME ! "
wayne

« Reply #5 on: 20 January 2015, 10:20:30 AM »

great fun, thanks to all who organised, us newbies will try to fall with a bit more finesse next time
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: